On Tuesday October 20th, the funerals of Jimmy Lynch and of Willie Lynch and Tara Gilbert, and their children Jodie and Kelsey, will take place in the Church of the Holy Redeemer, Bray, Co. Wicklow at 12 noon.
Requiem Mass will be celebrated by Fr. Derek Farrell, PP of the Parish of the Travelling People. Bishop Eamonn Walsh will represent Archbishop Diarmuid Martin who is attending the Synod of Bishops in Rome.
Burials will take place afterwards in Springfield cemetery.
On Wednesday evening, October 21st, the removal of the remains of Thomas Connors, Sylvia Connors and their children, Jim, Christy and Mary will take place, arriving at the Church of the Ascension of the Lord, Balally, Co. Dublin arriving at 5pm. Mgr. Dermot Lane, Parish Priest, Balally, will receive the remains.
Requiem Mass will be celebrated at 11.30 am on Thursday morning 22nd. Bishop Ray Field will represent Archbishop Diarmuid Martin.
Following Mass, removals will then take place to the Church of the Assumption, Bride Street in Wexford, arriving at 5pm.
Prayers will be led in Bride Street at 12 noon on Friday 23rd October with burials afterwards to Crosstown cemetery.
- Please note that out of respect for the solemnity of the Funeral Masses, space in all three Churches will be reserved for immediate family and friends only.
- Filming will not be permitted in Churches or Church grounds.
- Provision will be made near Church grounds for representatives of the media. Please co-operate with local stewards and Gardaí in this regard.
- Audio will be available in the grounds of the Churches through Public Address systems.
- When details of the liturgies are available they will be circulated to media by the Dublin Diocesan Communications Office (01 8360723) [email protected]
- Media contact Bray and Balally – Annette O Donnell, Diocesan Director of Communications, 087 8143462
- Media Contact Bride Street, Wexford – Fr. John Carroll, Diocese of Ferns, 087 9898424